The Second International Online Ericksonian Conference is called Putting Ericksonian Approaches into Action. Erickson experts each provide a lecture and video demonstration of methods you can use in your own practice.
For Info and Registration: CLICK HERE
5 Secrets of Forgiveness
a monthly ongoing workshop in
San Rafael CA.
with Ilene Wolf, MFT, RDT
Jennifer Lee, Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner
Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement Class:
Mondays, 4:45 PM – 5:45 PM
Ojas Yoga Center - El Cerrito Plaza Upstairs Suite 707. Cost: $12 per class
Healing From The Ground Up
a public television series
of interviews produced by
Lori Greenleaf PhD
on demand at CMCM.tv.
MHEIBA is an association of licensed mental health professionals providing hypnotic psychotherapy to the San Francisco Bay Area community. Our diverse members are experienced with a wide variety of human problems, treating adult individuals and couples, adolescents, children and families.
We train and supervise mental health and medical professionals, and offer workshops and presentations in Ericksonian hypnosis and therapy, both locally and internationally. We also conduct trance possession study trips to Bali.
practice throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, from Sacramento to San Jose.
You can read about each of our members on this site and find a specialist and a practice location.
MHEIBA provides training and consultation to professionals and graduate students in mental health,
medicine, nursing and social work.
We offer continuing education credits (CEUs) and hypnosis training workshops locally and internationally.
Fundamentals of Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
Instructor, Eric Greenleaf Ph.D.
38 hours of instruction, demonstration and practice exercises filmed at the live externship training at MRI, 2013-14. Up to 27 CEUs for PhD, PsyD, MFT, LCSW, RN license.
Interested? Click on "read more", below. Interested, but an MD, Feldenkrais or Rosen Method Practitioner or Addiction Treatment professional? You can take the online course too!
What previous participants said:
• I found the content of the course compelling and fascinating. Really, really interesting.
• Eric’s style of teaching is a pure pleasure to experience.
• Reaffirmed and strengthened our trust and respect for the intelligence and power of the unconscious.
• I acquired a new skill set and a new approach to healing by the end of our time together.
• The content of the course was vast and deep. A unique way to approach one’s questions and reflections.
• Really exceptional. The process of hypnosis came through more and more clearly in the style of the teaching.
•.This class was by far the best class I have experienced in learning a new method.
• Very helpful and enjoyable. One of the best classes I have ever participated in.
• I feel I have an excellent foundation to build on. I've read large chunks of Erickson: this made it come alive.