Hypnosis & Psychotherapy Services for Clients and Health Care Professionals from San Francisco to Sacramento
Now Offering Online Training in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy for
Mental Health and Medical Professionals
Information For Clients
Looking for a Therapist?
Our licensed professional psychotherapists & Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitioners
practice throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, from Sacramento to San Jose.
You can read about each of our members on this site and find a specialist and a practice location.
Find a Therapist in Your Area
Looking for Hypnosis Downloads?
INFORMATION FOR MEDICAL, MENTAL HEALTH, AND ADDICTION TREATMENT PROFESSIONALS, and GRADUATE STUDIES FACULTY
Fundamentals of Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
Watch some of the class…
Instructor, Eric Greenleaf Ph.D
- 38 hours of instruction, demonstration and practice exercises
- Filmed at the live externship training at MRI, 2013-14.
- Up to 27 CEs for PhD, PsyD, MFT, LCSW, RN license.
Interested? Click Here for More Info.
Interested, but an MD, Feldenkrais or Rosen Method Practitioner or
Addiction Treatment professional?
You can take the online course too!
Eric Greenleaf was one of my first hypnosis teachers. I gained immeasurably from his tutelage. So will you.
– Jeffrey K. Zeig, Ph.D., Director, The Milton H. Erickson Foundation
Eric Greenleaf is an outstanding therapist and excellent hypnotist. I would have absolutely no hesitation referring to him — or going to him, which is the highest recommendation I think possible.
– Betty Alice Erickson, LPC, MFT
Eric Greenleaf is the best kept secret in Ericksonian hypnosis. I¹ve been following his work for over 20 years, and whenever I read him, talk with him, or watch him conduct trainings or demonstrations, I get something clear and fresh to inspire me. I¹ve been telling my students for years to seek him out at whatever conference they can find him, and now he can come to them! Brilliant!
– Douglas Flemons, Ph.D,. Professor of Family Therapy and Family Medicine, Nova Southeastern University. Author of Of One Mind: The Logic of Hypnosis, The Practice of Therapy
Eric Greenleaf is a master hypnotherapist and teacher of Ericksonian hypnotherapy. Dr. Erickson gave him the first Milton H. Erickson Award for Scientific Excellence in Writing on Hypnosis. I learned a great deal when I took a course with Eric–and you will, too!”
– Michael F. Hoyt, Ph.D., author/editor of many books, including ‘Brief Psychotherapies’ ‘Some Stories Are Better than Others’, ‘and The Handbook of Constructive Therapies’.
Eric Greenleaf is the master of Ericksonian utilization.
-Richard Landis, PhD, Editor, The Milton H. Erickson Newsletter
Do You Want Advanced
We offer CA CE credits and training workshops locally, internationally and On-Line. Invite us to present to or train your colleagues. Tele-consult on cases with our experts at The Clinic of Last Resort. Contact Us for More Information.